New! RIMS-CRMP Overview Course Now Available
Members Save 50%!
Are you planning to take the RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional (RIMS-CRMP) exam? If so, we invite you to try our new RIMS-CRMP Overview Course.
This online course serves as additional preparation for the exam and is a valuable supplement to be used in conjunction with the textbook and other learning resources. Attending will help to refresh and gauge your knowledge and comprehension of the five core competencies of the risk professional and provide additional avenues of study.
The course is separated into the following five modules and it is based on the five core competencies of the risk professional:
- Analyze the Business Model
- Designing Organizational Risk Strategies
- Implementing Risk Process
- Developing Organizational Risk Competency
- Supporting Decision Making
Your learning experience is structured into five Arcs (two modules a week for three weeks; every Monday/Wednesday; 12:00 pm -1:00 pm ET).
- Module 1 release: November 27, 2017
- Module 2 release: November 29, 2017
- Module 3 release: December 4, 2017
- Module 4 release: December 6, 2017
- Module 5 release: December 11, 2017
As a RIMS member, you will receive a 50% discount off of this course. Use code: MbrPrep17. Offer expires January 11, 2018.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact our Client Services Team at CST@RIMS.org or +1 212-286-9292.
Taking this course is not a mandatory requirement for the RIMS-CRMP examination. Participating in this course does not guarantee a passing score on the RIMS-CRMP exam